Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The choice

It's just my luck - I always get myself into challenging situations which make me ask myself stupid questions, like "What am I doing here? Was it a good idea to come here at all? What is wrong with this place?".
But then the idea came to my mind... instead of running, why not try and change some things?
If the way this place works doesn't work with me, damn, am I alone?
No - I'm sure there are more people like myself.
Instead of sitting here complaining I decided to do something about it.
You know - friends don't come knocking on your door. Gotta find a way to knock on theirs.

So, the next step for me is to get an option to improve this image, get some t's and get seen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have the same habit of running. Sure I got to see the world, but I missed out on a lot. I hope you find that thing you are missing, and wanted to thank you for the kind words earlier.

Cheers

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home