Sunday, November 26, 2006

Famous before I know it

Well, guess life ain't all that bad after all. I just learned I got my photo in the Society Dubai mag.
Just look at the Thirst review, and I'm the smiling guy with the pose.
Kind of flattering must admit, even if it wasn't exactly what I was there for.
Yet I think (and try hard to believe what I'm saying to myself), the key thing is to just do what you do (and I was there definitely for the sole purpose of dancing my ass off) and not think about results...
Yes, it does strike me how simple truths just repeat themselves in life.
But over the last year I must admit I learned that the key is not to reat these simplest naive truths as proverbs, but actually experiencing them in one's own life.
Easy to say, yet so hard to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home